Have you ever felt like you were doing everything right, only for life to suddenly throw a banana peel in your path? That is exactly the mood of this funny poster: “I thought I was on track until God dropped a banana peel.”
Life as a parent, learner, tutor or busy woman can feel like that sometimes. One moment you are organised, motivated and ready to go, and the next moment you are slipping, laughing and wondering what just happened. This poster is a light-hearted reminder that even when plans change, we can still get back up and keep going.
Why this poster makes people smile
This design is funny because it captures a very real feeling in a playful way. We all know that life does not always go according to plan. Sometimes the school week gets busy, sometimes children lose focus, and sometimes we just need a reminder not to take everything too seriously.
That is why this poster works so well for Pinterest, blogs, and social media. It is eye-catching, relatable and easy to share.
A little about me
I am Shani Morris, an Afrikaans tutor and author, and I absolutely love helping children learn with confidence. I work with learners who need extra support, encouragement, and clear explanations that make Afrikaans easier to understand.
My passion is tutoring children in a way that feels calm, supportive, and practical. Whether a child needs help with vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, writing or exam preparation, I enjoy making the learning process less stressful and more successful.
Afrikaans tutoring for children
If your child is struggling with Afrikaans First Additional Language, I can help. I offer support that is designed to make Afrikaans more understandable and less intimidating.
I work with learners who need help with:
Afrikaans FAL basics.
Vocabulary and spelling.
Grammar and sentence structure.
Reading comprehension.
Writing and exam preparation.
Confidence in Afrikaans class.
My goal is to help learners improve step by step, while also building confidence and motivation.
Available 7 days a week
I know that family schedules can be busy, so I make myself available 7 days a week for tutoring and support. This makes it easier for parents to find a time that works and gives learners the consistency they need.
If you are looking for an Afrikaans tutor who is committed, caring, and flexible, you are in the right place.
Why this poster fits my brand
This banana peel poster is funny, memorable, and relatable. This is the kind of content I want to create for learners, parents and families. It shows that even when life gets messy, we can still laugh, learn and continue forward.
That is also the spirit behind my tutoring: helping children move from confusion to confidence, one lesson at a time.
Final thought
Sometimes we think we are perfectly on track, and then life drops a banana peel. But that does not mean the journey is over. It just means we need to pause, laugh and keep moving.
If you enjoy fun educational content, Afrikaans learning support and practical tutoring help for children, then keep following along.
Shani Morris
Afrikaans Tutor and AuthorAvailable 7 days a week
