Learn Afrikaans with Shani Morris –Afrikaans Online Tutor and Educational Content Creator

Colourful illustration with kids reading and Table Mountain Cape Town in the background

I really enjoy writing stories and experimenting with AI to create images. Writing study material that children can relate to comes naturally to me, almost like my brain refuses to stop thinking in “lesson mode.” I just wish I had more time, because my list of ideas keeps growing faster than I can write them down (honestly, I might need a second brain at this point).

I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to travel, write stories, and teach my students from anywhere in the world. 

I am especially proud of my students’ achievements:

Lebo earned a merit for Afrikaans public speaking, Noluthando achieved 90% for her oral, and Thandi improved to 70% this term.

Ntando’s journey is one of my favourites. He started 2024 with 26% and finished matric with an impressive 75%.

These are just a few examples of the many students I’ve had the privilege of teaching. I believe their success comes from the genuine love I have for teaching (and maybe a little bit of my persistence too!). Every student is unique, so I take the time to understand them and tailor my lessons to suit their individual needs.

My lessons are fun, supportive, and fully personalised and your first 30-minute lesson is free so you can see if it’s a good fit.

Lessons are online via Google Meet.

Feel free to WhatsApp me on 063 227 4679 to book your free trial or ask any questions.


Shani Morris
Afrikaans Online Tutor and Educational Content Creator
South Africa
Cape-Town
Afrikaans FAL Tutor
https://wa.me/27632274679